The Faces of PAD conference began in 2017 with the focus on connecting all medical specialties with one common purpose – best practices for patient care. Our goal is to engage advanced practice providers, primary care physicians, and all medical healthcare professionals in a discussion on a comprehensive way of treating patients with chronic disease states that overwhelm our local communities.
Education is the medium to continue to grow, learn and be better providers of care, and we believe cost should never get in the way of attendance. Our commitment from the beginning was to make this a free educational event, therefore allowing everyone the opportunity to learn, discuss and advance in their specific specialty.
Our speakers are diverse from a clinical standpoint such as Vascular Surgery, Interventional Cardiology, Podiatry, etc, this same diversity allows for new thought processes to come to light, engaging discussion in a multi-disciplinary approach to drive best care practices.
When & Where
2024 Conference Dates To Be Determined
CLI Virtual Training
- You will receive the webcast link to view the live stream 24 hours prior.
- For best viewing experience it is advised to only be running the Immersive 2D viewer in a single browser tab and closing down all other applications and tabs.
- Chrome is the preferred browser (make sure browser is up to date and you don’t have any plugins that might prevent playing video).
- If you have performance issue, switch off immersive mode by clicking on “More” and then on “Turn off immersive mode.”
- If you see a black screen or blacked out overlay, refresh the browser and you’ll be able to get the video feeds back.
- Our partners at immertec will also email registrants a link and password to join a few days prior to the broadcast in addition to a calendar invite.
The VIC Vascular Team
The VIC approach focuses on streamlining all aspects of your vascular care from the initial consultation, ultrasound testing, extremity wound care, dialysis access, smoking cessation, and inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures.
We are the area’s leading Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) specialists. Our individualized approach helps to educate patients while partnering with their medical providers to deliver the right care for you – the patient. The focus of the VIC Vascular Team is reducing the devastating amputation rates affecting our region, restoring patients’ hope, and renewing their lives.
Claiming CME Credits
You are able to earn up to 8 CME Credits with no fee attached to claim credit hours. Once the meeting has concluded, registration
information will be collected. A roster of attendees and hours claimed will be submitted to the TMA, and the certificates will be
emailed to you approximately 14-21 days post-event. The conference may be viewed on our youtube channel, and credits can be
claimed through 12/31/23. If you have any questions, please email Tracie LeSar at email@example.com.
Check Out Previous Conference Videos
2023 Vascular Conference
2022 Vascular Conference
2022 Ultrasound Conference
2021 Vascular Conference
2020 Vascular Conference
Questions | Comments | Sponsorship Inquiries